About Me

My photo
I am currently teaching kindergarten at Lenawee Christian School in Adrian, Michigan!

Welcome!

Welcome to my first educational blog! I am currently working on an online class to learn more about Web 2.0 tools available to me both personally and professionally. I look forward to learning a lot this summer!

Monday, June 22, 2009

23 Things: Thing 6 #1


The Teacher's Desk, originally uploaded by bitzcelt.

Why did you choose a particular photo? What is it about the photo that you found interesting?

Love this photo although I immediately attached a different meaning to the photo than the author's description. I looked at this desk and thought about how very gradually my desk and file cabinets are becoming empty. My paper files are now network files, my transparencies are now scanned images shown through a projector, and many worksheets are now interactive. I can't wait to get rid of more and more paper so that my desk can some day be removed to an old closet and look much like this desk in the photo.

I love Flickr! I have used photo sharing sites before but love that, on this site, interacting with others is a crucial part of the experience. I was also able to connect directly to my blog with the photo instead of having to go through the steps of downloading the picture to my computer and then uploading to a blog. Awesome!

1 comment:

  1. I like this photo, too. When I first saw it I started to wonder what the ceiling looks like above the desk/table.

    ReplyDelete