About Me

My photo
I am currently teaching kindergarten at Lenawee Christian School in Adrian, Michigan!

Welcome!

Welcome to my first educational blog! I am currently working on an online class to learn more about Web 2.0 tools available to me both personally and professionally. I look forward to learning a lot this summer!

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

23 Things: Thing 10

On your blog, add comments to the video you embedded. Why did you select it? Were you also able to download a video?
I love Jim Gaffigan and his comedy about food and our eating habits. Hilarious! You'll think twice before you make your son or daughter finish a plate of pancakes! I selected this video because I am usually way too serious about my job as a teacher and I forget sometimes that I just need to be entertained and unwind. YouTube is a great place to find snipits of your favorite comedian or comedy shows. Downloading a video also seemed fairly easy to do.

3 comments:

  1. I laughed so hard watching this I woke my husband. Great video!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the laughs! Jim Gaffigan is a great comedian.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great video clip. I love Jim Gaffigan he is so funny. I am glad to see all is going well in your 23 things journey :)

    ReplyDelete