About Me

My photo
I am currently teaching kindergarten at Lenawee Christian School in Adrian, Michigan!

Welcome!

Welcome to my first educational blog! I am currently working on an online class to learn more about Web 2.0 tools available to me both personally and professionally. I look forward to learning a lot this summer!

Thursday, June 25, 2009

23 Things: Thing 15

Is RSS becoming easier to understand? Do you recognize new benefits of using this tool? Do you remember to check your feeds regularly? Has it become a habit (or obsession!) yet?
I think revisiting RSS at this point was a good idea. Sometimes it's hard to digest too much information at once. I definitely like the idea of using RSS to collaborate with other educators or even family members and friends on a given topic. It can definitely save time when one member of a group can work on researching sites while other members work on different tasks. I have checked my feeds but not on a daily basis. However, for the news feeds, it is important for me to keep up since we do not subscribe to a newspaper and I don't usually watch much television. It's a good way to keep up with what's going on in the world whenever I have a minute to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment